I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Fuck Lappis changed into Fuck my room

Our student housing is situated outside the usual commuter path and is not near university or the centre of the town,  therefore we are a little bit left out. Usually people party at Lappis, the biggest student housing here. It is near University and it has bedbugs problems, but that is not something to talk about right now. 
Last Friday we tried to get all some of those people to come here in Lidingö to "The Fuck Lappis" party. 100 people were supposedly attending on Facebook, and FB does not lie (or does it?). 

I was running around the house and did not take a lot of pictures. From those pictures that we did, it seems like I had a quiet time in my room. Ah, what you gonna do
Funeral:


Handicapped starfish:

A chairs is never to small for good friends:

Her lips are sealed about what happened that night, a good girl never tells:

My mother came to Sweden and brought me this. 
Thanks mama:

0.0002% of Estonians in the whole world:

No comments: